For Caitlyn's 10th birthday she decided to finally get her ears pierced. She was so excited and had been talking about it FOR DAYS/WEEKS!!! That morning she said to her ears "Good bye ear lobes you will never be hole free again!" When we got to Claires I was talking to the girl who was going to do the piercing and I was filling out the forms. I turned around and Caitlyn had her face buried in Mema's tummy. She was crying and had a look of FEAR in her eyes. Gramma Marilyn was there too and said "You don't have to do this. You can always say No". Caitlyn's loving and understanding mother said "No way! We are doing this!" I knew that Caitlyn wanted it, she was just afraid of the unknown!!!
Can you see it in her eyes?!?!?!?!
Brittney was there for love and support and telling her that it would only hurt for about an hour! Thanks Brittney!!!!
She looks excited...doesn't she!
No comments:
Post a Comment