I am going to blog today too! It has been WAY too long. Fun pictures. I need to learn how to put more than one pic on a pic like you do...teach me. Fun to see how cute they look. Bitter Sweet day for me :)
I looooooove Lace-Face... well, her FACE! So funny!Good luck at your first day! Mr. V's first day today too, Pie Girl starts in one week!
That must be so nice to just have one kid at home!!
It does go fast! I call mine little Sass too! lol The kids all look great!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I am going to blog today too! It has been WAY too long. Fun pictures. I need to learn how to put more than one pic on a pic like you do...teach me. Fun to see how cute they look.
Bitter Sweet day for me :)
I looooooove Lace-Face... well, her FACE! So funny!
Good luck at your first day! Mr. V's first day today too, Pie Girl starts in one week!
That must be so nice to just have one kid at home!!
It does go fast! I call mine little Sass too! lol The kids all look great!
Post a Comment